Estate Planning And Elder Law In Peoria, Illinois
Feel Comfortable With The Important Decisions Of Estate Planning And Elder Law
The area of law called estate planning deals with a variety of important issues that every family will face at some time, such as:
- Who will inherit my property?
- Who will care for my children if I die?
- Who will make medical decisions for Dad now that we know he has Alzheimer's?
- Who will handle Mom's financial affairs when she can't do it any longer?
The best time to look for answers to these important questions is now, before you may not have the power to act on them.
At The Law Office of William C. Wombacher in Peoria, I help clients prepare for life's challenges with legal documents such as wills, trusts or powers of attorney that provide decision-making authority to trusted family members for the care of children and elders.
I have been a certified elder law attorney (CELA) through the National Elder Law Foundation since 2003, and I am a member of the Council of Advanced Practitioners of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. These are qualifications that few lawyers in our area can match. I am the only certified elder law attorney in downstate Illinois.
Working Through Your Estate Planning Options
Whether you are planning on leaving a legacy or need to decide how to pay for nursing care, contact my office for knowledgeable legal guidance. I offer legal services concerning:
- Wills and living trusts
- Trusts of all kinds, including special needs trusts that preserve your loved one's eligibility for SSI, Medicaid or nursing home assistance
- Powers of attorney
- Living wills and advance health care directives
- Medicaid planning
Contact Me — I'll Help You
When you need knowledgeable and caring legal guidance, contact my Peoria law office to schedule an appointment. My office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, with weekend and evening hours available by appointment. I make home or hospital visits for clients who cannot come to my office.