Custom Solutions That Fit Your Situation
Lots of people will give you general advice on how to secure the financial futures of yourself and your family. I can give you specific counsel on which legal options are best for you and what actions you need to take to put that security in place.
My name is William C. Wombacher and I want to help you, just as I have helped hundreds of people in and around Peoria, who need legal advice regarding:
- Social Security Disability benefits
- Estate planning and elder law issues
- Workers’ compensation claims
We will sit down together and discuss your circumstances. After I have reviewed your situation, I will explain your options and counsel you on the best choices to solve your problem. Together, we will craft a solution to help you meet your goals and obtain your desired outcome.
Get Answers From A Certified Elder Law Attorney
I am a certified elder law attorney (CELA) through the National Elder Law Foundation and a member of the Council of Advanced Practitioners of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. There are very few lawyers in Illinois who have these credentials and I am the only one practicing downstate.
I can help you with a variety of issues, including:
- Drafting a will or creating a trust
- Probating a will
- Creating a special needs trust for a disabled loved one
- Gaining Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits when you cannot work for a year or more
- Protecting your assets and planning for a family member to go into a nursing home
- Obtaining compensation and medical benefits when you have been injured on the job
I listen to your concerns and come up with a solution that fits your unique needs. My goal is to help you and your family stay on a stable financial footing. To learn more about me, please follow the link below.
Let Me Be Your Guide Through The Confusion
Call The Law Office of William C. Wombacher at 309-674-8125 or send me an email to set up a time to talk. I offer free initial consultations for every practice area except elder law. If you are unable to make it to my office, I will come to you.